Cherry pit pillows or grain pillows are a tried and tested home remedy and are used, for example, for stomach pains. To do this, the pillow is placed in the oven, the cherry stones store the heat and serve as a heat source.
Washing the cherry pit pillow: Here's how
- Unless the care label says otherwise, you can put it in the washing machine.
- You can wash it with your clothes at a maximum of 30 degrees .
- You can pre-treat stubborn stains with curd soap .
- Then air dry thoroughly, never tumble dry .
How to wash your cherry pit pillow by hand:
- Fill a bucket or sink with lukewarm water.
- Dissolve half a strip of bluu in it.
- Dip the cherry pit pillow in and knead it a little.
- Squeeze out the liquid. Put it in a towel, which also absorbs the moisture.
- Then dry it thoroughly, for example on the drying rack.