Lyocell is clothing made from wood fibers that are obtained from natural raw materials and then processed industrially. Lyocell is considered to be particularly sustainable and is also known as Tencel.
The advantages of lyocell:
- Very soft and pleasant on the skin
- Temperature regulating like silk and warming like wool
- More breathable and absorbent than cotton
- Very sustainable and biodegradable
This is the best way to wash your Lyocell clothes:
- In the gentle cycle at max. 30 degrees
- Without fabric softener , but with the bluu washing strips
- Do not dry clothes in the dryer , but hang them up
You can find out more about lyocell clothing on our blog.