Bras come in a wide variety of colours, fabrics and shapes. To be on the safe side when washing, always follow the instructions on the care label.
How to properly care for and wash your bra:
- Experts recommend washing after about four wears (except of course when you sweat heavily).
- Hand washing is recommended, especially for underwired and push-up bras and lingerie made of silk .
- Select the gentle wash program (unless otherwise stated).
- Fasten the bra clasp and place your bra in a pillowcase or laundry bag to protect the fabric.
- The bluu wash strips are great for your bra .
- Skip the dryer and hang up the bra.