The GORE-TEX® fabric is one of the most innovative technologies on the market. These are extremely thin membranes that are waterproof, windproof and breathable . There are billions of pores in the membranes, each individual pore is 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water.
This makes GORE-TEX® clothing essential for outdoor activities.
How to care for GORE-TEX® products
Please always follow the instructions on your care label first .
Clothing such as trousers and jackets
- Wash in the washing machine at 40 degrees and as little spin cycle as possible .
- Use the washing strips from bluu and do without chlorinated powder detergents or fabric softeners.
- You can hang up or tumble dry your GORE-TEX® clothing (but not too hot)
- If the water no longer rolls off the surface properly, you need to renew the waterproofing (DWR) .
You should hand wash your gloves.
- First remove coarse dirt.
- Hand wash them with lukewarm water.
- Squeeze out the water gently.
- Place the gloves fingertips up to dry.
You can find out exactly how to proceed with a hand wash here:
You can find out more about functional clothing here: