Some clothes cannot be machine washed, only hand washed.
Here’s how you can easily wash your clothes by hand:
- Pour warm water (about 30 degrees) into a clean container.
- Dissolve a whole or half bluu washing strip (depending on the amount of washing) in it by stirring.
- Place the garment in the water and agitate it in a circular motion until the dirt is loosened, or after a maximum of five minutes.
- Wash the clothes in a second container with clear water until there are no detergent residues left.
- Important: Never wring or scrub!