Because sheep's wool has a self-cleaning function, lambskins are very easy to care for. Frequent washing is therefore not necessary - also to preserve the quality of the lambskin and leather.
Pay attention to the following care and cleaning tips:
- Vacuum and shake out the lambskin regularly.
- You can remove smaller stains with a damp cloth and clear water.
- If the stains have dried, you can use a sheepskin brush
- You only need to hand wash with detergent if you have greasy stains. Make sure that the leather stays dry and only moisten the spot with the stain.
- You should avoid washing machines and dryers.