Leather is a delicate substance. It doesn't matter whether it's a leather jacket or leather trousers, real or imitation leather: caution is advised.
- Be sure to follow the care label! It knows best what the garment can take.
- Gentle Detergent: Chemicals can damage not only the color but also the texture of leather. The washing strips from bluu are well suited.
- Hand stain removal: You can easily remove most stains by hand with a damp cloth.
- Preparing for the wash cycle: turn the inner lining inside out and close the buttons and zip well.
- Machine wash: Best with cold water, without spinning and packed in a wash bag.
- No Dryer: Place the garment in a well-ventilated area to dry.
- New shine: Once the clothing is completely dry, apply a care cream or a little olive oil to restore the shine to the leather.