High-quality ski pants are breathable and made of water-repellent material.
To keep your ski pants functional for as long as possible, you should pay attention to the following points when cleaning and caring for them.
How to wash your ski pants properly:
- The ingredients in conventional detergents and fabric softeners can impair functionality. Use (only) the bluu washing strips for cleaning .
- Wash your ski pants together with other ski clothing, but separately from other clothing.
- Don't forget to check and empty your pockets.
- Follow the instructions on the care label.
- Otherwise, the following applies: low temperature (max. 30 to 40 degrees) and low spin speed (max. 800 revolutions).
- You can hang up your ski pants to dry .
- Always impregnate after washing and before wearing again .
You can find out more about caring for functional underwear or your down jacket on our blog.