- Saving : you save money and energy (no electricity).
- Gentle : The drying rack protects the environment, but also your clothes, which can wear out more quickly through the dryer.
- Moisturizing : hanging up your clothes in the apartment increases the humidity – which is good for your room climate , especially in winter (don’t forget to air it regularly!).
- Space consuming : You need space for your laundry, be it indoors or outdoors.
- Pollen : People with allergies shouldn't hang up their laundry outside because pollen can get stuck in their clothes.
You can find out more about tumble dryers and drying racks on our blog: