Dryer balls cause the laundry to be separated from each other, allowing air to circulate better, which means laundry dries faster and creases less. In this way you not only save time, electricity and money when drying, but also when ironing later. In addition, the balls ensure that clothing is significantly softer and more cuddly, without the use of chemicals such as fabric softener.
What are blu balls?
Our bluu balls are small balls made from pure New Zealand sheep's wool. You simply put them in the dryer to speed up drying time and reduce wrinkles in clothes. The balls ensure that the laundry loosens up better and thus shortens the drying time. Our dryer balls come in a handy cotton bag and can be used over 1000 times.
We use "No mulesing" certified wool from New Zealand. For the most commonly used Australian wool, around 70% of the sheep are treated in an unacceptable way. If you want to know more, you can read here .
What are the advantages of the bluu balls?
The laundry dries faster with the bluu balls . The tumble dryer constantly measures the moisture during drying and reduces the running time according to the dryness of the laundry, which saves around 25-30% drying time (depending on the dryer model).
They are made from 100% wool and reduce wrinkles and static electricity without any chemicals. Our bluu balls are also hypoallergenic, making them suitable for people with sensitive skin. In addition, they can also help prevent static electricity.
How to use the bluu balls?
Using our dryer balls is incredibly simple:
- Simply put all 4 bluu balls in the dryer together with your laundry.
- To add a nice scent to your laundry, you can sprinkle a few drops of your favorite essential oil on the balls.
- Then start the dryer as usual and wait for the drying cycle to finish.
- Once the program is over, you take out your laundry and the balls are ready to be used again.
- If you want to keep them longer, store them in an airy place.