Not all baseball caps can be put in the washing machine. Hand washing is the order of the day, especially if the reinforcement is made of cardboard and the baseball cap is rubbing off.
How to properly clean your baseball cap:
- Remove removable patches and stickers.
- If your cap has stains, you can moisten it with clear water.
- Pour lukewarm water into a bowl, tear off a corner of your bluu wash strips and let them melt in the water.
- Dip a toothbrush or rag in the water.
- Use it carefully to treat the soiled areas on your baseball cap.
- Rinse the dabbed areas with clear water.
- Allow your cap to air dry. You can put it over a bowl to keep it in shape.
You can find out what to look out for when machine washing and how to remove sweat marks from your cap in our blog post: