- Not too hot : wash your winter jacket at 30, maximum 40 degrees and at low, around 400, revolutions.
- Wash alone : The jacket takes up space, wash it alone.
- Close everything : zip up and remove appliqués.
- The right detergent : If your winter jacket is filled with down, you should use a detergent without proteases. Our wash strips are ideal!
- No fabric softener!
- Drying your winter jacket : If you're putting it in the dryer, be sure to add a tennis ball or two to a down jacket. Otherwise, it is best to hang dry your polyester winter jacket.
If your winter jacket has a care label, follow its instructions.