Merino wool comes from Merino sheep and is popular for its cold and heat insulation as well as its softness.
Regardless of whether it is conventional wool or merino wool, there are a few points to consider when washing.
- Choose a detergent that is free of enzymes and without brighteners . Our bluu wash strips are super suitable.
- Don't use fabric softener
- Choose the wool or gentle cycle .
- Wash the merino wool at 600 to a maximum of 800 revolutions and a maximum of 30 degrees .
- Opt for hand washing if the care label recommends it.
- Do not wring out the merino wool after washing .
- Dry clothes lying down .
You can find out more details about washing wool on our blog: